Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sippin' on Some

I introduced Kanyon to his sippy cup the other day and he was ecstatic! Literally, when you offer it to him, or he even catches a glimpse of it when it's on the counter or in his bag, he starts acting like you gave him a shot of pure sugar.

He'll start kicking his legs, yelling, and reaching as far as his fat arms will let him, in order to grab the cup and slam it into his mouth. I have to help him tip it up to get a drink, but he loves it and so far is a fan of cold water.



The picture with his sad face is when I took the cup away to try and get a picture of him without it. Mr. Spoiled acted like I told him we were going to ship him to Africa. I've quickly learned that the cup has to stay hidden from view until I want him to have it.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
October 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment