Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Callie

Little Miss Callie came for a playdate last week. I started watching her when she was 4 mos old, and she turned 3 in May. She has a little sister, Claire, who will already be one in July. Both girlies intended to stay, but Kanyon and Hudson decided they were starving at the same time, while I was visiting with Kayla (Callie's mama). So, she ended up taking Claire with her (and I forgot to get a pic of Claire while she was here, of course), but Callie stayed and we played babies and read a million books. These babies are all growing so fast!

Callie (3yrs) & Kanyon (3mos)
Kanyon & Callie talking about baby things...Callie Kaye
Wesley, Callie, & Kanyon 5/2010

Callie, Wesley, & Cash ~ August 2009 ~ It's crazy how much changes in a year, when this picture was taken Callie had a brand new baby sister, and less than a year later, Wesley and Cash both have little sisters, Hudson & Dylan, and I became a mom to a little boy. How awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment