Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Cash & Dylan
Kanyon got to meet Cash Martin last week! I started babysitting Cash when he was about 7 mos old, and he just turned 4 in May. He recently became a proud big brother in early March (I forget the actual date, Mar. 4th?) to a sweet baby sister, Dylan Maxine. I had not yet gotten a chance to meet the Martin's new addition, and Karen (the mama) had not yet met Kanyon either, so she was so sweet to load up her two kiddos and come for a visit. I totally forgot to take a picture of little baby Dylan, who is about 10 days younger than Kanyon, but here are some of Cash...
Cash is such a handsome boy! He thought Kanyon was a pretty cool dude too.
While the mamas were chatting, I noticed that Wesley and Cash were just giggling and smiling at each other. It thrilled Wes to see Cashman again, she squealed and ran around like a crazy girl while he was there. So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment