By the way Kelby thinks it's silly when I ask him to take pics of some of these random things that go on in our day-to-day life. But if we dont' take a pic, we won't remember it as well. so, thank you sweet hubby for snapping pictures of spit-up for me!Thursday, June 10, 2010
Spit Happens
Friday night we got all dressed up for a cookout at my parents' house for the Revolution Strings band members. I never ever wear dresses, but I bought one the other day and decided to rock it for the summer evening occasion...but Kanyon didn't like it, so he spit up all down the back of said new dress, requiring mommie to go change her outfit!
By the way Kelby thinks it's silly when I ask him to take pics of some of these random things that go on in our day-to-day life. But if we dont' take a pic, we won't remember it as well. so, thank you sweet hubby for snapping pictures of spit-up for me!
By the way Kelby thinks it's silly when I ask him to take pics of some of these random things that go on in our day-to-day life. But if we dont' take a pic, we won't remember it as well. so, thank you sweet hubby for snapping pictures of spit-up for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment