Sunday, June 27, 2010

Daddy's Little Man

A new baby brings new holidays...Mother's Day and Father's Day. Kelby celebrated his 1st Father's Day last weekend with our sweet 17-week-old baby boy. We were in Ruidoso for the weekend, but came home on Sunday evening and spent time lounging around before bedtime with our little man in between us.

Kanyon gave his daddy a road sign (looks like a street sign, I'll have to post a pic), that says "KANYON'S DADDY DR.", it's really neat, we're going to hang it in the back yard with Kelby's other metal signs. The new dad also received a few handmade keepsakes from his little clone.

I could not have asked for a better, more talented, loving, protective father for my son. He is the bee's knees! I love you Kelby Wade. I am so thankful Kanyon has Kelby to look up to and learn from. Soon, they'll be leaving girly mom at home, while they go fishing, camping, etc., all the guy stuff that needs to get done! I am so blessed to have these two boys in my life.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Father's Day 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment