skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Three Little Firecrackers
Ok, so for St. Patricks Day, I put Kanyon in a giant green hat, with a funny shamrock headband. For Easter, he sported bunny ears, sat in his Easter basket, etc. The next holiday is July 4th, and low and behold, Target has a huge variety of decorations to adorn your sweet baby with to celebrate the holiday with loads of pictures that the babies will grow to dislike and be embarrassed by on their wedding day! So, I loaded up my basket with goodies from Target, went home and "decorated" my baby! The next day, I did the same thing to both the Brown girlies, so that they would not miss out on future embarrassment when looking at these pictures someday. I have to say, all three little firecracker babies are absolutely too cute for words. Priceless. Enjoy these pics and from Kanyon, Wesley, and Hudson...HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
No comments:
Post a Comment