I took these 2 turquoise tin pails that were purchased back in February for Kanman's Bday Bash (for only a dollar each via Target) and laced a wee bit of Halloween themed ribbon through the holes, coupled with a foam sticker to add a splash of color and holiday fun for Kanyon to admire.
I have a drawerful of frames that are either empty or stacked with other neglected frames that have been removed from their table top homes due to a toddler who manhandles the breakable photo decor, and more times than not, ends up leaving them on the floor for someone to smash. However, I decided to bring out a few to add back into the living room to see if he's over the snatch the frame and run phase.
I put special pictures from last year in them...Kanyon's Halloween card, my pirate boy with his rocket ship treat bag, and my chunky monkey at the Pumpkin Patch. I loved getting to place some of our memories around the house that match the season. However, the toddling daredevil in my house can't stand to not touch the pictures and say "Nan-Nan" pointing himself out with frame in hand.
Crazy boy. Oh well, if one gets broken, hopefully no one gets cut with the glass. I plan on replacing the pics with ones that tie in with the next holiday or season...or who knows maybe they'll be framing a Little Princess.