He has been eating nearly all of his meals and doing all of our crafty things while sitting at his big kid table. When he sees me bringing out his plate of food, he begs me with a twinkle in his eye to sit at his table in the living room.
I've finally decided, to heck with the potential mess that may be created to the sweet big boy toddler eating gooey food in the living room. If he asks to sit in there, I let him. Messes can be wiped up, swept and cleaned by this Mommy with the big belly. It's worth the proud look on my boy's face.
Tuesday afternoon we tried out a new Halloween artsy thing I found at Michaels. It's a water paint color book that has pages with the paint colors attached. All you do is dip a brush in water, dab at the colored squares and it's like magic...paint at your fingertips with a page to paint.
He loves doing anything and everything by himself.
You can fingerpaint too.
And when Daddy comes home from work, he'll help finish the pretty picture.
oct. 11th, 2011 - kcr @ 19mos