Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch - Take 1

Kanyon & I ventured out to the Disability Resource Inc.'s Pumpkin Patch on Tuesday morning to pick a few pumpkins to paint later in the week. My other reason for taking him during a weekday morning was to see if I can get him used to the idea of sitting on the bales of hay for a smiling at the camera photo.

Let's just say we did purchase pumpkins, he was very impressed with exploring the field of Fall bliss, but every time I tried to get him to sit with the scarecrows or on the photo prop areas, he yells "Down!" and immediately hops off without giving me enough time to snap a pic.

There's always next time. I'll dress him up for the second go round. And grandmas will hopefully tag along, so with the power of 3 cameras and iPhones going, maybe we can trick him into smiling on the hay, with a pumpkin, beside a scarecrow. Maybe.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
oct. 11th, 2011 - kcr @ 19 mos