Friday, October 28, 2011

Inflatables & Cheetos

One plus for families when eating at Red Robin, is your child can pick out a balloon to take home at the end of your meal. Kanman was pretty excited about his helium filled inflatable.
He was blowing on it like he was blowing it up..
 It also made quit the comfy seat to bounce around on...how it didn't pop is a mystery.
 Nick took all 3 of the balloon pics when he was playing with my camera while we girls were painting pumpkins.
 Towards the end of our paint party numero dos, I gave Kanyon a snack that he's never had...Cheeto Puffs! I'm aware it's not the most healthy of snacks. But how fitting for Halloween...orange like a pumpkin...maybe we'll call them pumpkin fingers? All I know is, he thoroughly enjoyed his new snack.
 Finger-Lickin' Good Grub. He did however keep saying "uh-oh" over and over when he'd realize how messy his fingers were, he eventually ignored the mess, ate all the cheetos, and let Mommy clean him up when he was done.
Oct. 15th, 2011