Friday, December 2, 2011

First for Four

Following our first trip in the truck as a family of four, we settled in at home sweet home and did a little of this...I'd call it baby-watching. Kind of like people-watching at the mall...you just can't help but stare...
And sometimes you gotta get a little bit closer the subject that's being stared at, for a more in-depth evalutation of said subject. Take in the sight, smells, sounds...
And give said subject a little kiss while saying "awe" "there".
And after eating Chili's To-Go via my hubby's taxi driving skills, we cozied up, all four in bed for our first night at home...and let me tell you...Karter is not the opposite of Kanyon as I feared during our rough night at the hospital. She is awesome.

 Keeps reminding me of Kanyon's newborn days, when we were waiting for the hectic nights of no sleep, or colicky baby cries, or trouble getting baby to nurse, etc. I say my prayers and give thanks to the Lord Above for sweet, easy-going babies. (she is very vocal...as the nurses described her...when she does cry, but cries only when she's sitting in a dirty diaper or when she's tired of waiting on Mommy to sit down to feed her. none of the crying just to cry or can't figure out what's causing her to cry type cries. make sense?).
Wow, it is almost 3 in the morning, and my computer is still open and I'm still blogging and pinning and uploading pictures to Walgreens....guess I better call it a night!