Friday, December 2, 2011

Phone Upgrade & Diaper Days

I am now the owner of an iPhone 4. Not by choice. I really didn't have it in my plans for my other iphone to all of a sudden just die. I didn't have it in my plans to have to dish out almost 200 buckaroos to replace an item that was doing it's job (slowly, but surely doing it's job).

But...I can't complain on the fact that this phone is Wayyyy better than the 3G and ultra speedy. My other one was already having problems before it decided to go to phone Heaven, so this new one is like a dream come true...and it comes with a flash and video camera, so more ways to get better photos and random video clips of my two lovelies during the days!

My sweet hubby was my hero the Monday after Karter was born, he went to Best Buy and picked me out a WHITE iphone..pretty cool if I say so myself, and he was smart and went ahead and added a cover to the purchase...seeing as how I'm pretty sure I know how the other phone was killed...by my son, the black-eye-giver, who loves to chunk Mommy's phone across the room if he's caught playing with it. So, for now, I've made sure the new phone is off limits to toddler hands, and I try my hardest to remember to keep it up high, out of reach of Kanman.

Speaking of expenses...we've been buying a mass amount of diapers lately. With two Pee-Bodies in the house there's a lot of bootie-changing going on. Aunt Jasha and Lollie brought us Preemie diapers for our wee little girl, because those Newborn sizes were swallowing her up.

Size Comparison of Karter's Preemie diaper & my new iPhone 4.
Wonder what diapers and phones will look like in 10 years?
The girl with the teeny tushie...
Aunt Jasha found her this cutie Preemie outfit, but she only got to wear it once, the little sleeves were a tad short, but how stinking cute are those tootsies and the little polka dots on Miss Thang (who was not too happy that I was making her wait for eats by taking her pic).

all pics taken november 14th - Karter 3 days old