Pre-Turkey Day Crafting...
We grabbed a few toilet paper/paper towel rolls,
the crayon box,
and Thanksgiving printables. We (correction...I) colored the pilgrims & indians until they were decorated to our satisfaction and
taped them onto the TP rolls for some Thanksgiving Friends fun.
We also colored a couple of turkeys and Kanyon learned to say "gobble, gobble, gobble" in the cutest, high-pitched tone EvEr.
This one we added to a TP Roll and taped a sign to his wing..."Eat More Pork!" (got the idea from pinterest via this link)
I found a Toddler Thanksgiving Packet that had various matching games, puzzles, and worksheets. Here is a puzzle that helps practice with counting.
And I printed off this "ordering" activity from the same packet. It had 5 turkeys that you arrange biggest to smallest. I used packing tape to "laminate" the pieces of the puzzles and games so that we can use them again next year. I already found some cool Christmas toddler packs that will be super cute to use for learning for my sweet boy.