So far Karter's eyes have stayed a deeper shade of blue, just like Kanyon's. His eventually lightened up a little, but are true blue. I hope hers do the same. Or, maybe they'll change to hazel like mine? Yeah, right. I know one thing for sure. My kids look like my hubby! Karter is more delicate looking, not as square of a jaw or wide forehead as Kanyon, but I see resemblance in both of them. Who knows, maybe she'll end up looking kinda like her Mommy. I wouldn't mind a Mini-Me of my own. We'll see.
I love this sweet blanket from Lollie, it's really soft pink on one side, and pretty roses on blue background on the other. Her dainty pink on pink bow with the little rhinestone center is from Lollie too. This girl will never be without fancy things with the three main ladies in her life buying for her!nov. 17th