Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mommy & Me: Pretend Hot Chocolate Jammie Party

I'm trying to play catch-up on the blog if you can't already tell.

The Wednesday before Kanyon became a Big Brother, we had a morning of fun in our jammies (ha, which day prior to baby being born were we NOT in our jammies all day?!).

We got out his gender-neutral tea set and had a pretend Hot Chocolate Party on the feather bed that we had brought out into the living room. (on a side note, for memory's sake...Kelby brought out the feather bed on the Friday before Karter arrived, and we spent many nights cuddling up, just the three of us, watching movies On Demand or kid movies that were on TV, like Monsters Inc. and Rio. Kanyon had a blast chilling, all bundled up with Mom & Dad, eating popcorn, watching movies, and drinking chocolate milk.)

On to the pictures of our hot chocolate morning....

As I'm typing, Kanyon is sitting beside me, looking at the computer, asking for his cups and spoons that he sees in the picture...I'm thinking we're about to have another hot chocolate party here in a minute. I love being a Mommy to this Studmuffin.

pics taken nov. 9th, 2011