Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Under the Sea ~ 123s & ABCs

Mimi came across a preschool workbook around Kanyon's birthday that she found at Sams, and we look through it all the time to find pages to tear out that match the theme we are learning about. It had tons of Under the Sea related worksheets...

Counting Fish
 Letter F is for Fish coloring
 Starfish coloring..I forgot to take a pic of this one finished..pretty sure I already threw it away.
We also cut out starfish from sparkley paper and gave them smiley faces.
 Another thrifty find from Mimi is decks of cards she got from Michaels for only 50 cents..one deck has letters, where you match uppercase to lowercase, making a picture (like the fish one), and the other has numbers, where you match the big number to the 2nd card that has the same amount of items...boat, turtle, fish, seals. After we found all the Ocean ones, we taped them up in Kanyon's room.
 And I also taped up his worksheets after I trimmed them down to be "pretty".
 One more deck of cards that I bought many years ago (meaning some don't have matches anymore) is an ABC deck of animals, the uppercase is the Mama/Daddy animial & the lowercase is the baby animal. We rummaged through the deck and taped the Sea Animals on Kanyon's door.

No comments:

Post a Comment