Thursday, June 7, 2012

Under the Sea - Fish Handprint

 Ever since I first started up themed weeks/months for Kanyon to learn letters, numbers, craft more, etc, I have continued on, and have also documented all our craftiness through photos, yet I've slacked on posting them online to share.

     I'll try to do a better job. But, I know how it goes, we get busy and uploading pics is the last on the list of daily to-dos.

     Our theme for the first week of June (and most likely the whole month of June) is Ocean theme, or Under the Sea theme.

 We're having a 'whale of a time' learning about the different Animals of the Sea.

Our first craft we made is a handprint fish.

     We went over to Kameran & Kendall's house on Tuesday for craft time wiht the kiddos they are watching. It'll be fun for Kanyon to interact with kiddos his age. Currently, the twins have 2 full-time siblings, and we've been stopping by to visit during the week to play.

I didn't take any pics of the craft in action while we were there on Tuesday, but here is Kanyon finishing up the handprints at home, once they had dried completely.

He added googly eyes to both his and Karter's fishies...

 and then we glued on strips of green paper as seaweed...
More Ocean-themed crafts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment