Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Under the Sea ~ Painting an Ocean Scene & Doing the Belly Scoot

There have got to be more ideas floating around out there for reusing fruit/applesauce cups for projects, right?

 One use I came up with was to squirt paint in them for easy clean up after Kanman paints his little heart out. Makes for easy dipping of the paintbrush, and I can choose to throw it away or wash it out, no biggie.
I rummaged through my rediculously large stash of scrapbook paper and found the perfect sheet for Kanyon to paint. Complete with an Ocean underwater view of sea animals. He painted it right after we did our crab/lobster handprints, because what a crazy Mom to even suggest we put the paints up.
 Happy as a Clam. or Crab?
 I've come to expect him to paint his own hands, even after we're done with the actual handprint craft. Wipes are always nearby.
 What does a 7 month old do while Bubba paints?

 Scooches around on her tubby belly in army crawl fashion from the living room into the dining room to come see what kind of fun she's missing out on.

 I guess I'm going to have to carry her around non stop so that she can't learn any other physical milestones until I'm ready for her to!

 As I'm typing this, she has progressed from belly scoot to full blown crawling as of this week (6/25). Pictures taken on June 11th (the very day she turned 7 months).
 Love this..up on her toesies and hands, trying to figure out how to get a move on. Sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment