Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Under the Sea ~ Nemo

What's the best Ocean themed kid movie ever?

Finding Nemo!

I printed off a Nemo page to color while we, yes, you guessed it...
 watched Finding Nemo, which Mimi just happened to still own on DVD (i knew we used to have it on vhs, but was pleasantly surprised when i spotted it at her house, meaning we didn't have to purchase it, as I had planned).
 We ate Goldfish crackers for snack. I tried to find the Finding Nemo fruit snacks, but I it's all Cars, Princess, etc.
I found a movie at Target called The Reef, it's made for kids, another ocean animal movie, we bought it, and it was NOT worth one penny of the $5 I spent on it. Bleh. Lesson learned. We did however buy a book that I had read reviews on called Commotion in the Ocean. And it is as fabulous as all of the reviews said it would be. I'll be on the lookout for more books by the same author (via eBay this time..Mommy likes good deals!) to add to our little collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment