I started off Monday morning the right way, with my most-favorite coffee creamer, Peppermint Mocha (so far I can only find it at the Sth 14th United) mixed in with Target brand Cinnamon Vanilla Nut flavored coffee. Scrumptious (definition:extremely appetizing or delicious)!
While I was getting ready for our morning run around the town, Kanyon was dressing himself with Mommy's clothes...."Sues. sues. sues." aka shoes.We brushed our teeth after eating BLUEberries with a BLUE toothbrush.
We both dressed in BLUE shirts (catching on to a color theme for the day?) and colored a quick Letter B paper. Kanyon's the one who insisted that we color before we left the house, I was just going into the playroom to grab the bag to leave, and he saw the crayon box, yanked a random paper off of the stack on the dresser, and began coloring.
My intentions were to choose a BLUE themed page, but he did great picking out the B is for BAT sheet, and I complied by filling his cup with BLACK crayons.
After our quick color session, he smashed his fedora hat onto his head and waited patiently for me at the front door. He refused to leave the hat at home, but at least I managed to get him to switch from high heels to light-up Sketchers. After we Buckled up, off we went to purchase toilet paper, search for craft goodies, and a quick stop at the Bank.


