We made another Letter B craft yesterday before lunch. I cut out a "B" shape from yellow scrapbook paper, dotted it with glue, 
I cut out black strips of construction paper to apply to the glue as stripes for a BEE. Added attenae (sp?) and blue wings to the Bee's 'back', (did you notice K's Bee shirt? I had bought it weeks ago at Target - on clearance for only $1.25!)and then trimmed the B's excess stripes away and there you have it...a Letter B Bee!
We sang Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee and read a couple of bug/bee related books. (note to self: do not leave curious toddler alone with the pop-up book, legs of ants were torn off, petals from leaves were handed to me when I re-entered the room,with an explanation of "uh-oh" from the curious toddler).
I found one bee toy around the house, and we made it dance & fly to the song and book. And yes, we buzzzed all around the house.