Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Avast! Ahoy! Aye, Aye!!

Ahoy Mateys! Yesterday was National Talk Like a Pirate Day. I would have been out of the loop if it wasn't for Disney Junior hosting a Jake and the Neverland Pirates show special, inviting us to join in the talking like a pirate fun. (Here's a video of the Disney Talk Like a Pirate Song) And on Sunday Brandie had sent me a cute pic of Wesley dressed up like a pirate for her school's Monday pirate theme (prettiest little pirate girl I ever did see!).

We had some afternoon Pirate fun of our own. I mean, goodness gracious, my child is a Pirate Boy after all, we had plenty of pirate goodies on hand to throw in a few swashbucklin' activities.
Click to play this Smilebox invite
I couldn't help myself from creating this super cute pirate digital invite. It would only let me add one pic though, so here are the rest.