Bet you thought I was talking about MY shirts being the tight ones, eh? Although my "basketball" belly is indeed growing and I can be found wearing Kelby's comfy t-shirts and my pajama pants on a daily basis, unless going out in public, in which I've finally started sporting the maternity shirts and (I only have a few that are short sleeve...so I'm anxiously, cheaply -don't want to stockup on short sleeve maternity-waiting on cool temps).
Back to the topic at hand...Tight Shirts...I was actually referring to Kanyon's Jammie attire for yesterday (well, I guess you could say Wednesday night's jammies, Thursday's all-day attire). The last time we were at the Carter's store, I found him a really cute pair of Monkey jammies, chose size 18 mos, got home to put them on my monkey-loving boy, and couldn't even get his arm through the armholes. What the heck? Why would they make the armholes to fit a newborn?
So anyways, I decided I'd just grab a pair of scissors, and slit the sleeves so that he can still wear them. However, it does look a bit like he turned into the Incredible Hulk and ripped his clothes due to his size increase. I was not going to waste a perfectly, awesome purchase and he smiles so big when he gets to wear his "mon-Mee" jammies.
Here is some of what we did yesterday..messy craft wise, while wearing our tight shirts.
We prepared for the 1st Day of Fall by painting a boy holding a banner that reads "Hip, Hip, Hooray, It's Fall Today!"
Did a little bit of hand-painting...and face-painting....
Finger/face/brush-painted a headband to wear on Friday for the first day of fall...
Love the guiltiness that consumes his facial expression in this one...