Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'll Drink to That

My little sisters turned 21 on August 22nd. I can't believe they're old enough to walk into a restaurant and order an alcoholic beverage for themselves! Due to my pregnancy state, I told them to take a raincheck for a November dinner with me & a margarita or two. (:
 We celebrated (non-alcoholic-ly) at my parents' house, Papa made his homemade buttermilk pie for the cake, and it was delish. A visit to Mimi & Papa's would not be complete with out music.
 I bought Kelby an acoustic guitar and he's been learning chords here and there. I loved walking into the Drum Room and finding all the boys...PawPaw Bob, My Dad, My Hubby, & My Son all sitting around drumming, strumming & humming. So blessed.
 The Party Crew minus Kanman & Me, diving into dessert.

 Big Fan of the Pie & Ice Cream...double-spooning 18 month old.
 Happy Year and a Half to Kanyon Chase!! His 1/2 Birthday falls on Kameran and Kendall's Bday.
 Present Time..I wrapped their gifts in baby bags, why not make use of what I already had on hand, plus it got a couple of laughs. We got them each "Princess" hand-painted wine glasses and a pair of flip-flops. It's always hard to buy for the twins, because you have to decide either to get them similar gifts or complete opposite ones.
 The Boys- Kanyon yells "Neeeek!!" when he's hunting down Uncle Nick to take him upstairs to play the drums.
august 22nd